I create custom projects for clients
My creative community is based in Madison, Wisconsin and includes gifted actors, visual artists, directors, writers and comedians. I collaborate with clients and other creatives both locally and over long distances.
Selected Clients and Projects
Over 15+ years I have worked with a wide range of businesses, state agencies, nonprofit organizations and independent artists to create video, photography, graphic design and website projects:
YES LMS – Video editing
Madison Circus Space – Video production and performance photography
Planned Parenthood Wisconsin – Video production and photography
Habitat for Humanity – Documentary production
CrossFit Recursive – Video production and photography
The International Fund for Agricultural Development, The Aga Khan Foundation, and The Mountain Societies Development Support Programme – Travel documentary and photography
VR Development Group – Video production
University of Wisconsin Center for Tobacco Research and Intervention – Training videos for the Mindfulness Training for Smokers project
Madison Metropolitan School District – Music videos with elementary school students
A Perfect Knot Yoga Center – Video production and web design
NessAlla Kombucha – Video production, photography and graphic design
Wingra School – Documentary production
Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin – Documentary production
The River Foodbank – Documentary production for multiple projects
Southern Illinois University – Vocational rehabilitation training videos
Cooperative Care home health care co-op – Documentary production
Generate Talent Management – Web design
Monkey Business Institute improv troupe – Video production, graphic design, photography and web design
Adventure Yarns international development – Video production, web and graphic design
Inner Passage adventure guides – Web and graphic design
Donor Collaborative of Wisconsin – Web design
Madison Media Institute – Video production
Free Speech TV Source Code – Interviews and video production
Rates for Project Elements
Here are rates that I use to create a custom estimate for your project. The first half hour of consultation is free of charge. Rates are accurate as of 2022.
The production scenario will vary depending on whether the project is a short film, documentary, training video, formal interview or ad spot, and also depending on crew size, production hours, and length of the final video. A full day includes up to 10 hours (half day five hours) including travel time.
- Camera work: $950 day / $500 half day – one camera/sound unit with cinematographer
- Lighting designer: $950 day / $500 half day – lightning designer and equipment
- Sound designer: $700 day / $400 half day – sound designer and equipment
- Additional production hours: $120/hr
- Editing and other post-production: $120/hr – Final Cut Pro editing suite, DVD Studio Pro authoring
- Consultation and project management: $120/hr
- Base design rate: $120/hr.
- Business cards, flyers, posters: $200-$600+ (estimate based on previous projects)
- Original design of one detailed image: $300-$600+ (estimate based on previous projects)
- Logo design: $500-$2000+ (estimate based on previous projects)
The process for sessions, session fees, and print orders is on my Photo Sessions and Policies page.